IMPORTANT: These terms only apply to the resources denoted as free downloads. All the other content on current-observations.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
The resources supplied on current-observations.com are available for use in personal and commercial projects. However, under the license they are released through, there are limitations to what you may or may not do.
- Use the resources in your personal work, in whole or in part.
- Use the resources in your commercial work, in whole or in part. (physical products or custom web/blog design — not templates)
- Modify the work to your personal preference.
- Share the resources with others, under the following conditions:
- Link to the resource web page, not the download file.
- Use an excerpt from the web page if necessary, but don’t copy the full blog post verbatim and display it on your site.
You MAY NOT:
- You MAY NOT incorporate ANY of the resources from Current Observations to be part of any digital download on your blogs or websites, whether it is free or for sale (i.e. downloadable freebies).
- You MAY NOT use any files (original or modified) for a stock or resource website.
- You MAY NOT re-sell or re-distribute or re-package the resources as digital downloads. The raw resources may not be uploaded to any other websites.
- You MAY NOT re-sell or re-distribute or re-package the resources from Current Observations as clip art in a cd/book clip art kit.
- You MAY NOT sell the resources denoted as stock photos as digital or printed stock photography.
- You MAY NOT copy the full web page and display it on your own website. (Use an excerpt if you have to, but please link to the original resource download page – not the actual file.)
- You MAY NOT use the resources for any harmful, pornographic, or racist material.
Attribution is appreciated but not required for the free downloads only.
If you have any questions on the usage please feel free to contact me.